If you are wanting to enter a competition we are running, please be aware of our terms and conditions.
- Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom except BRASS Festival employees and performers, staff of Durham County Council and festival partner organisations, and their close relatives.
- Entrants must be over 16 years of age to enter the competition unless otherwise stated.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter a competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- No further entries will be permitted after the stated closing date.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries or prizes not received, for whatever reason.
- Durham County Council, acting as BRASS Festival, reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition, and these terms and conditions, without notice if necessary, due to matters outside of our control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- Durham County Council’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- In promoting this competition, Durham County Council is not intending to enter any legally enforceable agreement with those people who choose to enter.
Find out more about our privacy and data protection.